пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dump roll system tarp trailer




My stomach is queasy, and Iapos;m willing to say that itapos;s feeling that way because of last nightapos;s dinner, even if I did drink about four cups of tea in the last three hours. I was in severe pain from Swiss Chalet, which appeared to feel better when I woke up for work today. But then, two hours later, my stomach acted up again. So I wound up working for only three hours, taking my pitiful stomach home for rest. Slept for three and a half hours, waking up at half-past noon. I was in bed at eight, but was listening to the radio to drown out everyone else.

I had chicken noodle for soup, which seemed to fit me fine. If I have anything for dinner, I might just have some more soup. I donapos;t want to push my stomach.

Between the Swiss Chalet and the milk from earlier this week, and stuffing myself to the gills on Thanksgiving, my stomach has been in bad shape.


And on another ugh matter? Iapos;m working on Sunday, but it might not be all that bad. At least I can guarantee no one will screw up the freezers. The students on the weekend, or whoever is responsible for the truck on Sundays, donapos;t know how to organise the freezers at all.
dump roll system tarp trailer, dump rinse station tower, dump ride tonka truck, dump richmond virginia.



Комментариев нет: