пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

campbell keune realty inc





17/10/09 marks the end of my journey in JJC. Iapos;ve met alot of people in this school and been through ALOT. Of course, there are good and bad things. Every single friendship that iapos;ve made is precious. Every setbacks has its lesson. All those mistakes that iapos;ve made must be forgiven. Well, iapos;ll choose to leave and take those happy memories with me (:

to start with, i entered this school last yearapos;s january, not knowing what my jc life is going to be. Am i going to continue to be that ignorant mugger that i used to be in secondary school days? or is there something else? and then comes cca day, im pondering about what cca should i join? so i took up my courage to join the basketball team, my new found passion those trainings not only train my stamina and skills, but also increased my tolerance level and made me a better person. To be able to work as in team, those teammates really made it happened. Although i dont think iapos;ll pursue any further for basketball, that doesnt mean my passion stopped burning. I think iapos;ll still stop by the court and stare at those people playing, close my eyes to hear the sound of the dribbling and those friction noise, cos it has already become a reflex action (:�

moreover, i got to know some soulmates. I think fate really brought us tgt, if not for those events that happened, we wont have become the threesome that we are today. Iapos;ve got friends to share weals and woes with me. They tolerated me for being stubborn, ignorant and when i always have a strong pride. They make me feel that i dont need a mask on my face, and i can just be ME. They gave wise advices in times of troubles and lend me their shoulder when everything seems so crappy. They are the ones who offer me an umbrella when the rain falls. In fact, thats how we met actually, if you happen to recall (: its really beyond words that could describe how thankful i am to have you all with me.

well to the four of us, i really dont know how we ended up like this, but i still appreciate those happy moments that we have. Maybe in the future, we are just some hi bye friends and im feeling quite sore about that. Or perhaps i could put down all those differences and we could get back to those old days, roll our bodies on the soccer field and have fun. Today, i took the first move, forgetting all those that had happened and wish you good luck for the exams. You gave me a hug and at that moment, i really do feel yr genuine blessing. Thanks (:

lastly im lucky to be in such a funky class. Iapos;ve met my great companion who taught me many things and turned me into someone more sociable. thanks to her (: also, those fun times with the class just keep happening, those mahjong sessions, kbox sessions. Playing captain ball is our favourite (: after today, we wont be able to see each other that often, iapos;ll certainly miss those times with them. Today i had a fun time with the class and i hope this will not be the last class outing. Anyway, iapos;ll be looking forward to prom night (:

all the best to those fellow friends that are taking Alvls this year�as for me, iapos;ve got 16 days left, thereapos;s no more time to waste now and i really want to get into local university. JIAYOU�lingdi�

now im speechless, over the edge, and im breathless (:





campbell keune realty inc, campbell keune realty inc., campbell khaki, campbell kid address labels.



Комментариев нет: